Ambetter from Magnolia Health
Welcome to the Ambetter from Magnolia Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Tony Salvati.
Update on COVID-19
- Announcement Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Guide For Imaging Facilities
- Quick Reference Guide For Ordering Physicians
- Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Prior Authorization Checklist (non cardiac)
- Provider Training Program
- Test Request Tip Sheet
- Utilization Review Matrix-2020
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA