Ambetter from MHS
Welcome to the Ambetter from MHS page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
Update on COVID-19
Physical Medicine Documents
- Ambetter from MHS Physical Medicine Webinar Flyer
- Ambetter from MHS Physical Medicine Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambetter from MHS Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide
- Ambetter from MHS Physical Medicine Provider Education PowerPoint
- Ambetter from MHS Physical Medicine Recording of Provider Physical Medicine Training
RadMD Documents for Physical Medicine
- RadMD Provider Access to Physical Medicine
- RadMD Physical Medicine Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Physical Medicine Upload Feature
- RadMD Request Additional Physical Medicine Visits
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Upload without Login
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA