Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan
Welcome to the Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
Update on COVID-19
- Announcement Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Guide For Imaging Facilities
- Quick Reference Guide For Ordering Physicians
- Utilization Review Matrix - 2020
- Provider Training PPT
- RadMD Flyer
- RadMD for Ordering and Imaging Providers
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Upload Feature
- RadMD Access for Ordering Providers
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA