Ambetter from Western Sky Community Care
Welcome to the Ambetter from Western Sky Community Care page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Gina Braswell.
Update on COVID-19
Physical Medicine Documents
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Announcement Letter
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Provider Education Webinar Flyer
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Provider Education PowerPoint
- Ambetter from Western Sky Physical Medicine Tip Sheet/Checklist
- Ambetter from Western Sky Recording of Provider Physical Medicine Training
RadMD Documents for Physical Medicine
- RadMD Provider Access to Physical Medicine
- RadMD Physical Medicine Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Physical Medicine Upload Feature
- RadMD Request Additional Physical Medicine Visits
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Upload without Login
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.