Ambetter of Oklahoma
Welcome to the Ambetter of Oklahoma Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Provider Training
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Cardiac Tip Sheet
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Tip Sheet for MPI vs SE
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Tip Sheet
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Quick Reference Guide
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Medical Specialty Solutions Recording of Provider Training
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Physical Medicine Provider Training
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Physical Medicine Tip Sheet/Checklist
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Physical Medicine Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide
- Ambetter of Oklahoma Physical Medicine Recording of Provider Training
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.
Update on COVID-19
Click here to view our recommendations on the use of CT to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19).