AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast
Welcome to the AmeriHealth Caritas Northeast page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Lori Fink.
Update on COVID-19
- AmeriHealth Northeast Provider FAQ
- NIA Medical Specialty Solutions Provider Training
- AmeriHealth Northeast Prior Authorization Checklist
- AmeriHealth Northeast Quick Reference Guide for Imaging Facilities
- AmeriHealth Northeast Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians
- AHN NIA Hospital Notification Letter
- AHN NIA Practitioner Notice Letter
- Tipsheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- AmeriHealth Northeast/ NIA Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- AmeriHealth Northeast/ Cardiac Checklist
- AmeriHealth Northeast - Cardiac Provider Introduction Letter
- RadMD Newsletter
- Ordering Provider Access
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits and Logon
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Submitting Clinical Information on RadMD
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Shared Access Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA.
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.