Arizona Complete Health
Welcome to the Arizona Complete Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
Update on COVID-19
Radiology Benefits Management Program
- Arizona Complete Health Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Arizona Complete Health Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Arizona Complete Health Frequently Asked Questions
- Arizona Complete Health Provider Training PPT
- Arizona Complete Health Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Arizona Complete Health Tip Sheet
- Arizona Complete Health Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Arizona Complete Health Prior Authorization Checklist
- Arizona Complete Health Cardiac Checklist
- Arizona Complete Health Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Arizona Complete Health Cardiac Solution Tip Sheet
- Arizona Complete Health Cardiac Tip Sheet MPI vs Stress Echo
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Click here to view NIA’s Physical Medicine guidelinesMagellan adopted the use of MCG Guidelines® for its Physical Medicine product. View instructions for accessing MCG Guidelines®.
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.