Care1st Health Plan Arizona
Welcome to the Care1st Health Plan Arizona page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
Update on COVID-19
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Provider Training PowerPoint
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Frequently Asked Questions
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Utilization Review Matrix
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Prior Authorization Checklist
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Tip Sheet
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.