Welcome to CareSource Advantage page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Meghan Murphy.
Update on COVID-19
Effective January 1, 2016, NIA Magellan will begin to manage non-emergent outpatient imaging services for CareSource Advantage membership through NIA Magellan’s Free-Standing Imaging Facilities coupled with CareSource Advantage ’s in-office providers and hospitals.
Effective 1/1/18, in addition to the management of MR, CT and PET, prior authorization will be required for the following cardiac procedures for ONLY CareSource OH Exchange, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, ABD Adults and MAGI members as well as CareSource KY, WV and IN Exchange.
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
- MUGA Scans
- Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Stress Echocardiography
Note: The above cardiac procedures will NOT require prior authorization for Ohio CFC and ABD Kids and Indiana and Georgia Medicaid members.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Providers
- Quick Reference Guide for Rendering Providers
- Utilization Review Matrix
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA