Welcome to the CareSource Georgia Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Meghan Murphy.
Update on COVID-19
Effective 1/1/18, in addition to the management of MR, CT and PET, prior authorization will be required for the following cardiac procedures for ONLY CareSource OH Exchange, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, ABD Adults and MAGI members as well as CareSource KY, WV and IN Exchange.
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
- MUGA Scans
- Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Stress Echocardiography
Note: The above cardiac procedures will NOT require prior authorization for Ohio CFC and ABD Kids and Indiana and Georgia Medicaid members.
- Announcement Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Utilization Review Matrix
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA