Welcome to the CareSource Indiana page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
Effective 1/1/18, in addition to the management of MR, CT and PET, prior authorization will be required for the following cardiac procedures for ONLY CareSource OH Exchange, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, ABD Adults and MAGI members as well as CareSource KY, WV and IN Exchange.
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
- MUGA Scans
- Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Stress Echocardiography
Note: The above cardiac procedures will NOT require prior authorization for Ohio CFC and ABD Kids and Indiana and Georgia Medicaid members.
- CareSource Indiana Utilization Review Matrix
- CareSource Indiana Frequently Asked Questions
- CareSource Indiana Ordering Provider QRG
- CareSource Indiana Rendering Provider QRG
- CareSource Indiana Provider Training PPT
- CareSource Indiana Tip Sheet
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD for Ordering and Rendering Providers
- RadMD Upload Feature
- RadMD Access for Ordering Providers