Centene / Arkansas Total Care
Welcome to the Arkansas Total Care page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Leta Genasci.
Update on COVID-19
- Arkansas Total Care Announcement Letter
- Arkansas Total Care Quick Reference Guide - Ordering Providers
- Arkansas Total Care Quick Reference Guide - Imaging Providers
- Arkansas Total Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Arkansas Total Care Tip Sheet
- Arkansas Total Care Tip Sheet Pediatrics
- Arkansas Total Care Provider Training
- Arkansas Total Care Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Arkansas Total Care Cardiac Checklist
- Arkansas Total Care Cardiac Tip Sheet
- Arkansas Total Care Utlization Review Matrix-2021
- Ordering Provider Access
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits and Logon
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Submitting Clinical Information on RadMD
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Shared Access Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.