Centene / Carolina Complete Health
Welcome to the Centene / Carolina Complete Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Tony Salvati.
Update on COVID-19
Radiology Benefits Management
- Carolina Complete Health Announcement Letter
- Carolina Complete Health Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Carolina Complete Health Quick Start Guide
- Carolina Complete Health - Prior Authorization Checklist
- Carolina Complete Health - FAQ
- Carolina Complete Health - Provider Education
- Carolina Complete Health - Tip Sheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- Carolina Complete Health - Cardiac Checklist
- Carolina Complete Health - Cardiac FAQ
- Carolina Complete Health - Cardiac Tip Sheet
- Carolina Complete Health - Cardiac Tip Sheet MPI vs SE
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.