Centene / Coordinated Care
Welcome to the Centene / Coordinated Care page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Justin Clifford.
Update on COVID-19
- Utilization Review Matrix - 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 394K)
- Quick Reference Guide for Imaging Facilities (PDF 513K)
- Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians (PDF 296K)
- Pediatric Imaging Spine MRI and Spine CT Test Request Tip Sheet (PDF 803K)
- Prior Authorization Checklist (PDF 237K)
- Provider Notices (PDF 594K)
- Provider Training Presentation (PDF 2,737K)
- Sample NIA OCR Fax Cover Sheet (PDF 55K)
- Test Request Tip Sheet (PDF 802K)
- Training Evaluation Form (PDF 37K)
- RadMD Access for Ordering Providers to Request Prior Authorization (PDF 362K)
- RadMD Quick Start Guide (PDF 451K)
- RadMD Benefits and Logon (PDF 96K)
- RadMD Upload Feature (PDF 438K)
- RadMD Post Service Therapy Upload
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA