Centene / Coordinated Care
Welcome to the Centene / Coordinated Care page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Debbie Patterson.
Update on COVID-19
- Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Guide for Imaging Facilities
- Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians
- Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Prior Authorization Checklist
- Provider Notices
- Provider Training Presentation
- Test Request Tip Sheet
- Ordering Provider Access
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits and Logon
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Submitting Clinical Information on RadMD
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Shared Access Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.