Centene / Home State Health Plan
Welcome to the Centene / Home State Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Tony Salvati.
Update on COVID-19
Effective November 1, 2019, a change will go into effect to promote the use of the appropriate setting for advanced imaging services (CT and MR).
Facility Site Selection Program
- Home State Health Plan Facility Site Selection Provider Notice (PDF 515K)
- Home State Health Plan Facility Site Selection Webinar Invitation (PDF 412K)
- Home State Health Plan Facility Site Selection Questions and Answers (PDF 586K)
- Home State Health Facility Site Selection Provider Training PPT (PDF 1,132K)
- Appropriate Site of Service for Advanced Radiology Imaging Policy
- Home State Health Plan Cardiac Checklist (PDF 89K)
- Home State Health Plan Provider Cardiac Imaging Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 91K)
- Home State Health Plan Provider Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 161K)
- Home State Health Plan Quick Reference Guide for Providers (PDF 104K)
- Home State Health Plan Provider Training Presentation (PDF 2,203K)
- Home State Health Plan Training Evaluation Form (PDF 33K)
- Home State Health Plan / NIA Utilization Review Matrix (PDF 85K)
- Pediatric Imaging Spine MRI and Spine CT Test Request Tip Sheet (PDF 750K)
- Test Request Tip Sheet (PDF 311K)
- RadMD Benefits and Logon (PDF 218K)
- RadMD Quick Start Guide (PDF 53K)
- RadMD New Upload Feature (PDF 1,273K)
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Effective June 1, 2019, physical medicine services (physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy) will no longer be managed through a post-service review process. Therefore, beginning June 1, 2019, Home State Health Plan will implement a prior authorization of outpatient physical medicine services for its Medicaid membership.
- Physical Medicine Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 432k)
- Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide (PDF 264K)
- Physical Medicine Tip Sheet/Checklist (PDF 232K)
- Physical Medicine Provider Training PPT (533K)
- Outpatient Habilitative Speech Therapy Guideline (PDF 165K)
- Outpatient Habilitative PT and OT Therapy Guideline (PDF 163K)
- Date Extension Announcement for Physical Medicine Providers (New)
Physical Medicine RadMD Documents
- Ordering Provider Access to RadMD for Physical Medicine
- RadMD Quick Start Guide for Physical Medicine