Centene / Home State Health
Welcome to the Home State Health Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering and rendering providers. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using RadMD to request and check the status of prior authorizations.
If you have any questions about our programs, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Gina Braswell.
Advanced Imaging Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Guide
- Provider Education Presentation
- Utilization Review Matrix-2022 +0722T & +0724T will be effective 10/01/2022
- Pediatric Imaging Tip Sheet
- Tip Sheet
- Peer-to-Peer Process
- Cardiac Checklist
- Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Cardiac Utilization Review Matrix-2022 +0722T & +0724T will be effective 10/01/2022
Physical Medicine Program
- Physical Medicine Frequently Asked Questions
- Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide
- Physical Medicine Checklist
- Physical Medicine Provider Education Presentation
Facility Site Selection Program
- Facility Site Selection Provider Notice
- Facility Site Selection Questions and Answers
- Facility Site Selection Provider Education Presentation
- Appropriate Site of Service for Advanced Radiology Imaging Policy
Conservative Treatment Forms
For access to our conservative treatment forms, click here.
RadMD is a user-friendly, real-time tool offered by Magellan Healthcare that provides ordering and rendering providers with instant access to prior authorization requests for specialty procedures. Whether submitting exam requests or checking the status of prior authorization requests, providers will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by program:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
2013 Jimmo vs Sebelius Settlement Agreement
Click here for information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.
Update on COVID-19
Click here to view our recommendations on the use of CT to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19).