Centene/ Iowa Total Care
Welcome to the Centene / Iowa Total Care Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include Quick Reference Guides and Frequently Asked Questions. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
Peer to Peer consultations with NIA's board-certified physicians can be requested by the ordering provider or prior to an adverse determination by calling NIA at: 888-642-7649.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Meghan Murphy.
Update on COVID-19
- Iowa Total Care Provider Announcement Letter
- Iowa Total Care Hospital Announcement Letter
- Iowa Total Care Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Iowa Total Care Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Iowa Total Care Checklist
- Iowa Total Care Webinar Schedule
- Iowa Total Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Iowa Total Care Tip Sheet
- Iowa Total Care Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Iowa Total Care Provider Education PowerPoint
- Iowa Total Care Utilization Review Matrix
- Recording of Iowa Total Care Webinar Training
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA