Centene / Magnolia Health
Welcome to the Magnolia Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
Please note that CCTA, Stress Echo, and Nuclear Cardiology services for DOS 1/1/2014 & beyond will require Prior Authorization from NIA. NIA will begin accepting prior authorization requests on 1/1/2014 by calling 866-912-6285. Please refer to the utilization review matrix to ensure which procedures NOW require prior authorization.
- Magnolia Health Plan Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 450K)
- Magnolia Health Plan Quick Reference Guide for Imaging Facilities (PDF 742K)
- Magnolia Health Plan Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians (PDF 751K)
- Magnolia Health Plan Provider Education Presentation (PDF 2,061K)
- Magnolia Health Plan / NIA CPT Code Matrix 2019
- Pediatric Imaging Spine MRI and Spine CT Test Request Tip Sheet (PDF 774K)
- Prior Authorization Checklist (non cardiac) (PDF 288K)
- RadMD Benefits and Logon (PDF 96K)
- RadMD Quick Start Guide (PDF 453K)
- RadMD Upload Feature (PDF 438K)
- Tip Sheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies (PDF 753K)
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA