Centene / Magnolia Health
Welcome to the Magnolia Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Tony Salvati.
Please note that CCTA, Stress Echo, and Nuclear Cardiology services for DOS 1/1/2014 & beyond will require Prior Authorization from NIA. NIA will begin accepting prior authorization requests on 1/1/2014 by calling 866-912-6285. Please refer to the utilization review matrix to ensure which procedures NOW require prior authorization.
Update on COVID-19
- Magnolia Health Plan Frequently Asked Questions
- Magnolia Health Plan Quick Reference Guide for Imaging Facilities
- Magnolia Health Plan Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians
- Magnolia Health Plan Provider Education Presentation
- Magnolia Health Plan / NIA CPT Code Matrix-2020
- Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Prior Authorization Checklist (non cardiac)
- RadMD Flyer
- RadMD Benefits and Logon
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Tip Sheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- Magnolia Health Plan Cardiology Checklist
- Magnolia Health Plan Cardiac Solution Tip Sheet
- Magnolia Health Plan MPI vs Stress Echo Tip Sheet
- Magnolia Health Plan Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Clinical Guidelines
- Magnolia Health Plan Stress Echocardiography Clinical Guidelines
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click here to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA