Centene / SilverSummit Health Plan
Welcome to the Centene/SilverSummit Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, April Sabino.
Update on COVID-19
Medical Specialty Solutions
- Medical Specialty Solutions Provider PPT
- Prior Authorization Checklist
- SilverSummit FAQ
- SilverSummit Health Plan QRG
- SilverSummit Spine MRI and Spine CT Tip Sheet
- SilverSummit Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Ordering Provider Access
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits and Logon
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Submitting Clinical Information on RadMD
- RadMD View Exam with Tracking Number
- RadMD Shared Access Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Flyer
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
RBM and Cardiac Clinical Guidelines
- Health Plan Specific Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.