First Choice VIP Care
Welcome to the First Choice VIP Care page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Charmaine Everett.
Outpatient Advanced Imaging Documents
- First Choice VIP Care - Prior Authorization Checklist
- First Choice VIP Care - Tip Sheet for MPI vs SE
- First Choice VIP Care - Tip Sheet Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- First Choice VIP Care - Utilization Review Matrix-2022
- First Choice VIP Care - Quick Reference Guide
- First Choice VIP Care - Provider Training
- First Choice VIP Care - Frequently Asked Questions
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.
Update on COVID-19
Click here to view our recommendations on the use of CT to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19).