Health Net of California
Welcome to the Health Net of California and CalViva Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering and rendering providers. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using RadMD to request and check the status of prior authorizations.
If you have any questions about our programs, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Andrew Dietz.
Advanced Imaging Program
- Utilization Review Matrix-2022 +0722T & +0724T will be effective 10/01/2022
- Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Provider Training PPT
- Tip Sheet
- Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Prior Authorization Checklist
- Cardiac Checklist
- Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Cardiac Solution Tip Sheet
- Cardiac Tip Sheet MPI vs Stress Echo
- CalViva Health Frequently Asked Questions
- CalViva Health Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- CalViva Health Provider Training PPT
- CalViva Health Cardiac Checklist
- CalViva Health Tip Sheet MPI vs Stress Echo
- CalViva Health Tip Sheet
Conservative Treatment Forms
For access to our conservative treatment forms, click here.
RadMD is a user-friendly, real-time tool offered by Magellan Healthcare that provides ordering and rendering providers with instant access to prior authorization requests for specialty procedures. Whether submitting exam requests or checking the status of prior authorization requests, providers will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by program:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.
Update on COVID-19
Click here to view our recommendations on the use of CT to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19).