Health Net of Oregon
Welcome to the Health Net of Oregon Health page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Debbie Patterson.
Update on COVID-19
Radiology Benefits Management Program
- Health Net of Oregon Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Health Net of Oregon Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Health Net of Oregon Frequently Asked Question
- Health Net of Oregon Provider Training PPT
- Health Net of Oregon Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Health Net of Oregon Tip Sheet
- Health Net of Oregon Pediatric Tip Sheet
- Health Net of Oregon Prior Authorization Checklist
- Health Net of Oregon Peer-to-Peer Process
- Health Net of Oregon Cardiac Checklist
- Health Net of Oregon Cardiac Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Net of Oregon Cardiac Solution Tip Sheet
- Health Net of Oregon Cardiac Tip Sheet MPI vs Stress Echo
RadMD is our user-friendly, real-time tool that provides you with instant access to the high-tech imaging authorization and supporting information you need. Whether submitting imaging exam requests or checking the status of a prior authorization request, you will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by solution below:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.