Welcome to the Humana CareSource Kentucky Medicaid page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Meghan Murphy.
Update on COVID-19
Effective August 15, 2019, services to be managed and authorized by Magellan Healthcare will include outpatient:
- Pet Scan
The Magellan Healthcare Call Center will be available August 5, 2019 for prior authorization for dates of service August 15, 2019 and beyond. Any services rendered on and after August 15, 2019 will require authorization. Only non-emergent procedures performed in an outpatient setting require authorization with Magellan Healthcare.
Radiology Benefits Management Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- Provider Education Training PowerPoint
- Prior Authorization Checklist
- Tip Sheet
- Utilization Review Matrix
RadMD User References
- RadMD Ordering Provider Access
- RadMD RBM Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits for Ordering and Imaging Providers
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA