Welcome to the Meridian Michigan Health Plan page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering and rendering providers. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using RadMD to request and check the status of prior authorizations.
If you have any questions about our programs, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Meghan Murphy.
Effective 1/20/2023, National Imaging Associates, Inc. is now a subsidiary of Evolent Health.
- MeridianComplete RBM Frequently Asked Questions
- MeridianComplete RBM Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianComplete RBM Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianComplete Provider Education PowerPoint
- MeridianComplete Tip Sheet
- MeridianComplete Prior Authorization Checklist
- MeridianComplete Cardiac Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
- MeridianComplete Cardiac Solutions Tip Sheet
- MeridianComplete Tip Sheet for MPI vs SE
- MeridianComplete Utilization Review Matrix-2023
- MeridianComplete Recording of Provider Training
- MeridianHealth RBM Frequently Asked Questions
- MeridianHealth RBM Ordering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianHealth RBM Rendering Provider Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianHealth Provider Education PowerPoint
- MeridianHealth Tip Sheet
- MeridianHealth Prior Authorization Checklist
- MeridianHealth Cardiac Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
- MeridianHealth Cardiac Solutions Tip Sheet
- MeridianHealth Tip Sheet for MPI vs SE
- MeridianHealth Recording of Provider Training
- MeridianHealth Peer-to-Peer Process
Interventional Pain Management (IPM) Documents
- MeridianHealth IPM Checklist
- MeridianHealth IPM FAQs
- MeridianHealth IPM Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianHealth IPM Provider Training
- MeridianHealth IPM Webinar
- MeridianHealth IPM Utilization Review Matrix-2023
Physical Medicine Documents
- MeridianHealth Physical Medicine Provider Training
- MeridianHealth Physical Medicine Tip Sheet/Checklist
- MeridianHealth Physical Medicine FAQs
- MeridianHealth Physical Medicine Quick Reference Guide
- MeridianHealth Physical Medicine Webinar
Conservative Treatment Forms
For access to our conservative treatment forms, click here.
Low Dose Chest CT History Form
RadMD is a user-friendly, real-time tool offered by Magellan Healthcare that provides ordering and rendering providers with instant access to prior authorization requests for specialty procedures. Whether submitting exam requests or checking the status of prior authorization requests, providers will find RadMD to be an efficient, easy-to-navigate resource.
Search for resources by program:
Recorded General Trainings
We have a series of training videos that discuss the components of requesting a prior authorization request. Click here to access these videos.
Recorded RadMD Demos
Need additional help using RadMD? Click here to access a series of RadMD demos that demonstrate how to properly submit a prior authorization request.
2013 Jimmo vs Sebelius Settlement Agreement
Click here for information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Clinical Guidelines
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
- Click here to view NIA’s Physical Medicine guidelines
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.
Update on COVID-19
Click here to view our recommendations on the use of CT to detect Coronavirus (COVID-19).