MVP Health Care
Welcome to the MVP Health Care® (MVP) page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and FAQs. You can also view information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Web site to obtain and check authorizations.
Magellan Healthcare and MVP Health Care® revised the implementation date of non-emergent Musculoskeletal procedures requiring prior-authorization to December 1, 2018 for procedures scheduled on or after January 1, 2019.
RadMD and the Magellan Healthcare Call Center will be available on December 1, 2018 to start accepting prior-authorization requests for dates of service on or after January 1, 2019. This program will include all lines of business, including select self-funded plans administered by MVP Health Care. Please contact Provider Services to verify if the self-funded plan requires review by Magellan Healthcare.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Charmaine Everett.
Update on COVID-19
- Role of CT in Detection of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Communication - Use of RadMD
- MVP Utilization Management Changes due to COVID-19
- Elective Procedures - Prior Authorization Requirement Update - June 4, 2020
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Management Program Documents
- Announcement Letter- Updated
- MVP Health Care MSK Webinar Flyer
- Utilization Review Matrix-MSK Program - Effective July 1, 2020
- MSK Quick Reference Guide for Ordering Physicians/Surgeons
- Frequently Asked Questions - Interventional Pain Management Program
- Frequently Asked Questions- Hip, Knee, Shoulder & Spine Surgeries
- MSK Provider Training Program PowerPoint
- Checklist- Interventional Pain Management
- Checklist- Spine Surgery
- Checklist- HIP, Knee, Shoulder Surgery
- Coding Reference Guide-Spine Surgery
- Coding Reference Guide-Hip, Knee & Shoulder
RadMD User References
- RadMD Flyer
- Quick Start Guide- RadMD Pain Management Injection
- Quick Start Guide- RadMD Surgery
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Ordering Provider RadMD Access
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
- Clinical Guidelines
Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by Magellan Healthcare