Staywell/Children's Medical Services
Welcome to the Staywell/Children's Medical Services page. Here you can download policies and procedures specific to both ordering providers and imaging facilities. These include quick reference guides and information designed to assist you in using the RadMD Website to obtain and check authorizations.
If you have any questions about the NIA Program, please contact your dedicated NIA Provider Relations Manager, Andrew Dietz.
Update on COVID-19
- Provider Notification Letter
- Provider Education Webinar - UPCOMING WEBINAR SESSIONS
- Provider Education PowerPoint
- Quick Reference Guide for Ordering and Imaging Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilization Review Matrix-2021
- Prior Authorization Checklist
- Tip Sheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- Cardiac Checklist
- Cardiac Frequenty Asked Questions
- Cardiac Tip Sheet
- Cardiac Tip Sheet - Myocardial Perfusion Imaging vs. Stress Echo
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Quick Access for Ordering Providers
- RadMD Benefits Flyer
- RadMD Shared Access
- RadMD Upload Document
Recorded General Trainings
Recorded RadMD Demos
Click the link below to see information about the 2013 Jimmo v. Sebelius settlement involving skilled nursing and skilled therapy services.
- Refer to the Utilization Review Matrix document to view specific codes managed by NIA
Clinical Training Modules
We have a series of clinical training modules that will help you avoid delays and ensure that you have the right information before submitting your prior authorization request. Click here to access them.