Advanced Imaging program is a radiology benefit management program for non-emergent, advanced, outpatient radiology services. This program is consistent with industry-wide efforts to both ensure clinically appropriate care and manage the increasing utilization of these services.
Clinical guidelines, checklists and other tools specific to both ordering providers and rendering providers can be accessed below. For health plan specific information and documents, please log into RadMD.
- Advanced Imaging Checklist
- Advanced Imaging Guidelines 2019
- Pediatric Imaging Spine MRI and Spine CT Test Request Tip Sheet
- Radiation Safety Information
- RadMD Quick Start Guide
- RadMD Benefits
- RadMD Upload Feature
- Tip Sheet for Ordering Advanced Imaging Studies
- RadMD Access for Ordering Providers
- Sample Fax Coversheet