The Cardiac Solution assesses procedures used to diagnose and monitor patients with non-emergent cardiac conditions. The Cardiac Solution Program is designed to drive better patient outcomes by defining the most efficient path to the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
Clinical guidelines and the cardiac checklist can be accessed below. For health plan specific clinical guidelines, CMS guidelines and Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs), educational documents and other information, please log into RadMD.
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) 2019
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) 2019
- Pacemaker 2019
- Transthoracic Echocardiology (TTE) 2019
- Transesophageal Echocardiology (TEE) 2019
- Stress Echocardiography 2019