Our Cardiac solution is a comprehensive utilization management approach that focuses on safety, quality and strong provider partnerships.
By assessing procedures used to diagnose and monitor patients with non-emergent cardiac conditions, our program is designed to drive better patient outcomes by defining the most efficient path to the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
Clinical guidelines and the cardiac checklist can be accessed below. For health plan specific clinical guidelines, CMS guidelines and Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs), educational documents and other information, please log into RadMD.
- Expanded Cardiac Guidelines
- Cardiology Checklist
- Cardiac Solutions Tip Sheet
- MPI vs Stress Echo Tip Sheet
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE) Tip Sheet
- Cardiac Claim Edit - Stress Echo and Doppler Add-On