NIA's Physical Medicine Solutions provide comprehensive utilization management programs designed to ensure that physical medicine services are delivered with consistent nationally recognized clinical guidelines.
Clinical guidelines, checklists and other tools specific to physical medicine providers can be accessed below. For health plan specific clinical guidelines, educational documents and other information, please log into RadMD.
NIA Clinical Guidelines
- Active Procedures in Physical Medicine
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Experimental Unproven Investigational Services
- Measurable Progressive Improvement
- Passive Treatment
- Plan of Care
- Record Keeping and Documentation Standards
- Effective August 1, 2019 Magellan adopted the use of MCG Guidelines® for Physical Medicine. For more information, please log into RadMD.