Our Physical Medicine solutions provide comprehensive utilization management programs designed to ensure that physical medicine services are delivered with consistent nationally recognized clinical guidelines.
Clinical guidelines, checklists and other tools specific to physical medicine providers can be accessed below. For health plan specific clinical guidelines, educational documents and other information, please log into RadMD.
- 2022 Clinical Guidelines (effective 7/1/2022)
- Outpatient Habilitative PT and OT Therapy
- Outpatient Habilitative Speech Therapy
- Record Keeping and Documentation Standards: Physical Medicine
- Chiropractic Infant Care Policy
- Plain Film X-rays
- Record Keeping and Documentation Standards: Chiropractic Care
- Active Procedures in Physical Medicine
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Experimental Unproven Investigational Services
- Measurable Progressive Improvement
- Passive Treatment
- Please log into RadMD for more information.