NIA's Physical Medicine Solutions provide comprehensive utilization management programs designed to ensure that physical medicine services are delivered with consistent nationally recognized clinical guidelines.
Clinical guidelines, checklists and other tools specific to physical medicine providers can be accessed below. For health plan specific clinical guidelines, educational documents and other information, please log into RadMD.
NIA Clinical Guidelines
- Active Procedures in Physical Medicine 2019
- Durable Medical Equipment 2019
- Experimental Unproven Investigational Services 2019
- Measurable Progressive Improvement 2019
- Passive Treatment 2019
- Plan of Care 2019
- Record Keeping and Documentation Standards 2019